RightQlik – QlikView utility
RightQlik is a custom context menu that's shown when right-clicking on a QVW file in Windows Explorer. This QlikView utility allows quick access to some common functions that a developer would often perform on a QlikView document.
Common functions RightQlik
- Open in a new QV instance: This option will open the selected file in a new QlikView instance. This allows for quick switching between several QlikView files, opened in several windows.
- Open without data: opens the document without also loading its data.
Reload document: Runs a reload of the QlikView script and closes the document. With this option, you can run simultaneous reloads of several QlikView documents with a simple click by first selecting all of them.
- Reload document: Runs a reload of the QlikView script and the document remains closes after finished.
- Reload and keep open: Runs a reload of the QlikView script and the document remains open after finished.
This custom context menu is only shown when dealing with QVW files, and will stay out of your way when dealing with any other file type.
To download RightQlik, fill out the form below. After submitting the form you will receive a download link. Run the installation with administrative privileges.
By downloading, you agree to the following terms:
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- You agree to receive optional email notifications from the owner in regards to this utility and/or related products and services.